I am a sinner saved by God’s grace in 1987. My wife Kate and I have been blessed with two sons (Jonathan and Jacob), who are a source of great joy to us. In addition to our involvement in our local church, as a family we enjoy sports of various kinds, especially basketball and football.
My passion is to help people to see the beauty of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Scriptures, because I am convinced that is what brings transformation (2 Cor 3:18). As a result, the focus of my ministry is the teaching and preaching of God’s Words in various contexts. Since 2006 I have served as Professor of New Testament Studies at Grace College and Grace Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana. I am a member of Christ’s Covenant Church, where I serve on the Preaching Team, lead a small group, and teach regularly in our Life Education classes.
You can follow me on Twitter: @DocHarmon
If you are interested in having me speak or teach for your church or ministry, you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. in Communication from Ohio University (1995)
- M.Div from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (2003)
- Ph.D. in Biblical Theology from Wheaton College (2006)
Full-Time Vocational Ministry Experience
- Campus Minister, Campus Crusade for Christ (1995-2003)
- Professor of New Testament Studies (2006-present)