- She Must and Shall Go Free: Paul’s Isaianic Gospel in Galatians (BZNW 168; Berlin: deGruyter, 2010).
- Studies in the Pauline Epistles: Essays in Honor of Douglas J. Moo (editor) (Zondervan, 2014)
- Philippians: A Mentor Commentary (Ross-Shire, Scotland: Christian Focus, 2015)
- Making All Things New: Inaugurated Eschatology for the Life of the Church [co-authored with Benjamin L. Gladd] (Grand Rapids: Baker, 2016)
- Jeremiah: A 12 Week Study (Knowing the Bible; Wheaton: Crossway, 2016)
- Multiple articles in Baker Illustrated Bible Dictionary (eds. Peter Enns and Mark Strauss; Grand Rapids: Baker, 2013).
- “For the Glory of the Father and the Salvation of his People: Definite Atonement in the Synoptic Gospels and Johannine Literature,” Pages 267-88 in From Heaven He Came and Sought Her: Definite Atonement in Biblical, Historical, Theological and Pastoral Perspective (ed. David Gibson and Jonathan Gibson; Wheaton: Crossway, 2013).
- “Allegory, Typology, or Something Else: Revisiting Galatians 4:21-5:1,” Pages 144-58 in Studies in the Pauline Epistles: Essays in Honor of Douglas J. Moo (ed. Matthew S. Harmon and Jay E. Smith; Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014)
- “Letter Carriers and Paul’s Use of Scripture,”
Journal for the Study of Paul and his Letters 4 (2014): 25-44.
- Review of Where to Live: The Hermeneutical Significance of Paul’s Citations from Scripture in Galatians 3:1-14 by Andrew H. Wakefield in RBL (Feb 2005)
- Review of The Risen Crucified Christ in Galatians by Robert A. Bryant in RBL (Feb 2005)
- Review of Navigating Paul: An Introduction to Key Theological Concepts by Jouette M. Bassler in JETS 51 (2008): 144-46
- Review of Jesus, the Tribulation, and the End of the Exile: Restoration Eschatology and the Origin of the Atonement WUNT 2/204 by Brant J. Pitre in RBL (Sept 2007)
- Review of Sealed with an Oath: Covenant in God’s Unfolding Purpose NSBT 23 by Paul R. Williamson in RBL (Feb 2008)
- Review of Making a Meal of It: Rethinking the Theology of the Lord’s Supper by Ben Witherington III in BBR 19 (2009): 303-4
- Review of Law and Life: The Interpretation of Leviticus 18:5 in Early Judaism and in Paul WUNT 2/241 by Preston M. Sprinkle in JETS 52 (2009): 623-25
- Review of The Letter to the Philippians (Pillar New Testament Commentary) by G. Walter Hansen in Themelios 35.1 (2010): 66-67
- Review of Jonathan Edwards and the Ministry of the Word: A Model of Faith and Thought by Douglas A. Sweeney in Themelios 35.2 (2010): 325-26
- Review of Paul and Scripture: Studying the New Testament Use of the Old Testament by Steve Moyise in JETS 54 (2011): 400-402
- Review of Paul and the Early Jewish Encounter with Deuteronomy WUNT 2/284 by David Lincicum in Themelios 36.1 (2011): 98-100
- Review of Four Views on the Apostle Paul edited by Michael F. Bird in Themelios 38.2 (2013): 254-56
- Review of Introducing Biblical Theology by Sigurd Grindheim in Themelios 39.1 (2014): 90-91